- Have a look at the catalogue and make your choice:
- At www.my.arenbergauctions.com/en/catalogue
- Printed catalogue on request
- Visit us during viewing days
- Let us know if you want to be notified of auction and viewing days (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In the auction room, with a buyers’ number received upon arrival.
- By bidform, sent to us by mail or e-mail until 24 hours before the start of the auction.
- By placing a bid through the catalogue on our website, after registration with log-in, until 24h before the start of the auction.
- By live-bidding by computer or tablet, after registration with Drouot Digital (= “live” or “on-line bidding in real time”) and subscribing to the auction until 2 hours before the start of the auction. Don’t forget to subscribe for each separate auction day if you want to live bid during both auction days.
- By telephone for lots with a minimum estimation of € 250.
- Following a successful bid, you will receive an account statement, showing the hammer price per lot, plus the premium (25% of the hammer price; 27% via the platforms Drouot Digital and Invaluable), and eventually the resale tax, if applicable, at a hammer price of € 2.000 or more, only for original art and if the author died less than 70 years ago.
- Cash to a maximum of € 3.000,00 (saldo by bancontact, creditcard or bank transfer)
- By bancontact
- By creditcard
- By bank transfer to BE49 0017 8987 0571; BIC GEBABEBB
- By check with bank guarantee addressed to Arenberg Auctions n.v. (plus collection costs if necessary)
- Collecting acquisitions
- During the auction, after payment
- In the week after the auction, from Tuesday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- At the expense and risk of the buyer
- After full payment of the invoice amount
- Please read our conditions of sale for the LIVE auctions
- Please read our conditions of sale for the ONLINE ONLY auctions